The objective of the IPAF instructors’ licence training course is to train and assess an instructor to understand the working of the IPAF training programme and assess their knowledge of both the machines and their ability to convey information to candidates.
For more information on this course please download the course overview using the link below, call us on 0844 264 1762, or click the contact button and we will ring you back.
Training Timetable - Full Day Course
- MEWPs for Managers training course
- Initial assessment
- Theory test
- Test of candidates ability on the machine
- IPAF online systems and paperwork
- IPAF Training courses
- Overview of the IPAF Courses available
- Introduction to the IPAF operator course
- IPAF operator practical/testing procedures
- Preparation for presentation
- Operator Practical demonstration and testing - assessed
- Introduction to the IPAF Demonstrator Course
- IPAF demonstrator testing procedures - machines
- Individual candidate 30 minute presentation on chosen MEWP subjects - assessed
- Assessment on presentational and practical training and assessment skills by two senior instructors
Course Availability and Prices on application
Courses can take place on your own premises or at one of our training centres, situated in Hickstead, East London, West London, Southampton and Liverpool.